This 1:48 scale model of the Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey was released under the license of the American manufacturer of combat helicopters, Bell Helicopter Textron. Numerous detailed printed bricks capture the look of the signature test paint. The most important functionalities of the model are the drive nacelles, which can be set in different positions, rotating rotor blades, opening cabin doors with stairs, access to the cockpit and the possibility of placing figures there, and an opening rear loading hatch.
- Age 7+
- 1090 pieces, including two figures of pilots
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Plate with the name of the set
- 15.4” long x 19.7” wide x 5.9” high